Friday, September 12, 2014

Teddy Bear Angel to the Rescue!

Pink Ribbon and Hearts Angel Bear for breast cancer fighters
Pink Ribbon and Hearts Angel Bear
More teddy bear angels have been added to the fold this week at Bear Family Gifts, LLC.  Another pink ribbon angel for breast cancer fighters, Pink Ribbon and Hearts Angel Bear.  Lovely white bear in a dress that is pink on pink on pink.  I think you get the picture.




Red and Purple Angel Bear for red hat ladies
Red and Purple Angel Bear




In shades of red and purple, I present the Red and Purple Angel Bear.  Pretty simple title and to the point, this bear is a sweet gift for the mature woman who lover her red hat and purple dress.





Get Well Angel Bear in Purple dress
Get Well Angel in Purple


Continuing the Angel theme, we go to the Get Well Teddy Bear Gifts. We've added to angel bears here that come with my original poem, which you can read on the pages linked here.  The Get Well Angel Bear in Purple is cute, encouraging, and if the recipient loves the color purple, a great gift.





Get Well Angel Bear Large
Get Well Angel Bear Large
The second new angel in this category is simply a larger version of our original Get Well Angel Bear.  Instead of 6" wide by 6" high, the Get Well Angel Bear Large is approximately 9" wide by 9" high.  Still cute, still an "I care about what is happening to you" gift.


You might get the idea that I really like dressing teddy bears in pretty dresses and attaching some wings and a halo, sometimes a poem as well.  Well, you're right, I do.  You might ask why, what's the big deal about angels?  I look at it like this.  The teddy bear, no matter how it is dressed, is simply a vehicle to deliver your sentiments to someone.  I think having a teddy bear dressed as an angel makes that sentiment a particularly heartfelt one.  But only you, the gift giver, can decide if it works for you.  I am simply here to pass on the message through my teddy bears if you choose.  And I am always happy to be a part of that message.

No comments: