Monday, October 13, 2014

If it Quacks Like a Duck.... You Might Need some Sunshine!!

It has been raining so much today, I feel like I should grow webbed feet, waddle outside, and quack away.  I could use a little sunshine, so I had a peek at some of my Sunflower Bear Gifts.  Here are just a few of these cheerful, sunny teddy bear gifts.

Sunflower Bear
Sunflower Bear

Sunflower Bear was my first sunflower teddy bear gift.  A cream colored sweater with a sunflower on the front, plus sunflower print fabric pants, and holding a bouquet of sunflowers.  A gift that would definitely cheer up someone.

Sunflower Lady Bear
Sunflower Lady Bear




Sunflower Lady Bear is a sweet lady that comes with her own watering can, and some sunflowers, of course.  She's just a fun gal that likes taking care of her garden.  Do you suppose she likes to grow sunflowers?  I imagine that she does!!

Sunflower Angel Bear
Sunflower Angel Bear



Sunflower Angel Bear is a smaller version of the lady bear.  Comes with her halo and angel wings, of course, as well as a tiny bouquet of sunflowers.






Mr. and Mrs. Sunflower Bear
Mr. and Mrs. Sunflower Bear
I love the look of a bright blue color mixed with the yellow sunflowers. The combination reminds me of the blue skies of Kansas over a field of sunflowers. Thus, when I saw this fabric, something good had to come of it!  Mr. and Mrs. Sunflower Bear are that something good.  Comes with the white watering can that is filled with small sunflowers.  Cute vest and matching bow tie for the Mr. and a pretty little dress for the Mrs.





Sunflower Buttons & Bow Bear
Sunflower Buttons & Bow Bear
Besides having an eye for colorful fabric, I also have an eye for novelty themed buttons.  So, how to use these adorable buttons with a teddy bear gift?  How about the Sunflower Buttons & Bow Bear?  We used a dark green vest for the background and then added the sunflower buttons, as well as a flower pot and some lady bugs.  Cute Stuff!!

No comments: