Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Coupons for Christmas Shopping!


It's been a beautiful November so far in Kansas. We're not used to 70 degrees in November, but then we weren't used to 30 degrees in October either! Maybe it all balances out in the end.


Mr. Christmas Bear has a gift for you!
I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I do have to slip in a few things about Christmas shopping. My deadline for Christmas orders is now set at December 1st. I'm offering some great coupon opportunities,and ordering early using those coupons is the best way to get what you want when you want it. You will find lots of gift ideas on my Christmas Gift Ideas page. Custom orders are always welcome and make great Christmas gifts, but they do take more time. If you're thinking "custom" this Christmas, let's start talking soon! You can contact me through the form on my site, that is the best way to get in touch with me. Click here to e-mail me.

Garden Angel, a perfect unique Christmas gift for a gardener

Still lots to choose from on my Sample Sale page. Some of these samples are priced at 40% to 50% off the retail price. It's a great opportunity to try one of my bears (or bunnies) and see if you like them for further purchases if you have not purchased any yet. Use code "twit" to get an additional 15% off these already discounted prices. These sweet teddy bears (and bunnies) are in need of a new home. Much too crowded around here, they can't get the special attention they deserve!!



I also have a coupon listed on this page,

http://www.mypreciouskid.com/black-friday.html
,
along with
other small businesses that are offering Black Friday Specials. (the day after Thanksgiving, in case you are not familiar with that term).




Another website listing some sales, as well as my own is
Unique Crafters Club Christmas Fair:

http://www.uniquecrafters.net/craftfair.html



So,arm yourselves with some fantastic coupons and enjoy shopping this Christmas season!

No comments: