Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Modifying and Moving On

Moving On:  On June 1st, I took all of my products down from my website and left only my home page to direct people to check out my etsy shop.  On the morning of June 7th, even that last page will be gone and anyone looking for www.bearfamilygifts.com will automatically be directed to https://www.etsy.com/shop/BearFamilyGifts .  

Modifying:  Along with moving on, I am modifying my product line.  Since there is a size of bear (out of 4) that I can no longer get, all of those designs are gone and I am concentrating on the other 3 sizes of bears, as well as different types of bears, some cows, and bunnies will be added.  So, out with many of my supplies, and probably in with a bunch of news ones.  My small room MUST be full of craft supplies!!!  And I'm sure it soon will be.

In the meantime, I am slowly adding items to my etsy shop.  Here are a few of the newest ones.

Gardening Angel Bear
A fun gift for the avid gardener, this angel bear comes with tiny gardening tools and watering can.



Red and Gold Christmas Angel

Looking forward to Christmas gifts and decor, I added the Red and Gold Christmas Angel Bear.  Lovely fabric featuring the shape of an angel on red and trimmed in gold.







Snow Angel Girl Bear

Snow Angel Girl Bear is a vision of winter loveliness in white and blue with silver trim.  The boa around her neck is white with silver strands,  She holds a cross-stitched sign that reads "Let It Snow".  Just a little winter fun.




Mr and Mrs Ornament Bears

My very newest addition, I made these for my son and daughter-in-law last Christmas.  The gown is ivory and the vest is black, as close as I could come to their colors.  Bouquet was also a close match to their colors.  Bride can also be in white, several choices on flower colors.




Stop by and visit any time.  You never know when something knew will be added.  I have many new items in the "queue".

No comments: