Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nothing Beats a Happy Customer!

I just received an e-mail from a happy customer.  To a person who makes and sells her own products, there is nothing better than receiving the news that your handcrafted items was received with joy and satisfaction.  Her e-mail went like this - "Thank-you so very much for the beautiful bears.  I received both of them on Monday.  I am very excited to give my girlfriend her bear on Friday as I know she will love it.  I love all of the special personal touches that you added.  It is perfect.  I loved the fabric on both dresses.  Can you tell I love the work you do?  Thanks again Debbie.  Until the next time I order a bear, take care and thanks again M."  I am looking forward to receiving more orders from this customer in the future.  The picture above is one of the 2 Gardener Bears that she ordered.  Order yours here.

No comments: