Monday, September 13, 2010

Angel Teddy Bear Gift - Special Gift in Time of Need

Pearl Angel Teddy Bear Gift Set
Pearl Angel Teddy Bear Gift Set
In April of 2003, I was diagnosed with breast cancer.  Scary stuff for sure.  Seven years later, I'm still here, feeling good, considered free and clear of the nasties.  That didn't happen overnight, and I didn't do it on my own.  Many skilled medical personnel were involved, and over all of them, God did His work, choosing to heal me and give me more time with my family.  And there were many friends who prayed for me, provided food and rides, picked up my young kids at school, etc.  I would never have made it through without all of those factors.  Out of that time was born an angel bear.  Her name is Pearl and she is dressed in pink satin with pearls at her neck, in honor of those women with breast cancer.  I wrote a poem that comes with the angel bear, which was written from the perspective of the friend who walks beside the woman going through breast cancer.  It is a gift that I believe would be cherished by someone who needed to know that a friend was there for them at time when they needed them most.  If you think Pearl would make a special gift for someone, you can read more about her and order her here: http://www.bearfamilygifts.com/pearl.html

You can read more about my breast cancer story here: http://www.bearfamilygifts.com/breast-cancer-story.html

No comments: