Thursday, October 01, 2009

New Items, New Sale Page



The first day of October already! The fall colors, the fall weather, a wonderful time of year!! I always think of fall as a time when families gather together more because the weather is cooler and it's more comfortable inside. It is one of the reasons why I
like this time of year the best.


Lots of holidays to look forward to, and we have teddy bears for most of them. We still have time to order for Bosses' Day on October 16th. There are only 85 days until Christmas, and only about 60 shopping days on my website until the Christmas cut off.


What's New on my Site:


I've added two more new items since my last blog post. I think you'll like them! The Harvest Angel Bear displays the beautiful colors of fall and would look great on your mantle with other fall decorations. The Tennis Bear is another in the cute sporting bears. We do our best to make the teddy bear's uniform as much like the uniform of the recipient as possible. It is challenging and fun!
I've also added a Sample Sale page to my site. This will be where I offer my samples at discounted prices. There will only be one of each item available at these prices. This will give you a great opportunity to sample one of my teddy bear gifts at a low price. Try one, and you just might like to try some more!

No comments: