Monday, September 24, 2007

Two New Bears this Week!

Lexi's Little Angel Bear

For Week #3 of the Teddy Bear Challenge, I have added 2 new bears. I have so many new items to add, some dating back to 2005, that I may just have to add 2 every week from now on. And you wouldn't believe all the ideas I have started and not finished, not the mention the ones that are just in my head!


The first new item is Lexi's Little Angel Bear, named for my great neice born in July. I haven't seen her yet in person, but I'm sure she's even cuter than this little angel bear. This is a small angel, as it is only about 3" high in sitting position.


Bling Queen Bear

The second new item is called Bling Queen Bear, she is a hoot! Lots of color, lots of jewelry, sunglasses, cell phone - she's got it all! The Bling Queen can be customized with different color clothing and accessories, as well as choosing different accessories. She's a lot of fun and would be a welcome gift, I'm sure.



Trick or Treat Bear

It is officially fall now, and with that change in seasons, we allergy suffers are anticipating the freeze that takes away whatever makes us sneeze and itch. With the coming of fall, we can also look ahead to upcoming holidays. I don't offer much in the way of fall decor, but I do have a few things. I offer a Trick or Treat Bear, which would be very cute for a Halloween party that you don't want to be super scary, like for younger children.


Scarecrow Bear Fall Decor

I also have an interesting Scarecrow Bear, which could be left out for the entire fall season.



I try to offer a variety of teddy bears, as well as a few bunnies, to appeal to wide variety of interests and gift giving occasions. But, I believe it is much like all the new cereals or ice creams you see in the store, some items remain your best sellers, no matter how many new things you add. I enjoy doing new things, and I hope you enjoy seeing the new things. I always find it interesting to browse the flavors of ice cream whether in the freezer section of my grocery store, or at an ice cream specialty fast food restaurant. But you know what? I still usually get vanilla or chocolate! Why? Sometimes I just want the comfort and confidence of the familiar.

In some ways, no matter how a teddy bear is dressed, it is always the "familiar" because of the teddy bears we had in our childhood. Or, if you're like me, as an adult, you still have a few teddy bears around. Maybe the next time you need to give a gift, you'll want something both familiar and different. My teddy bear gifts offer both of those aspects. If you ever have any questions, you can always contact me using my contact form on my website.

No comments: