Saturday, December 31, 2016

Bring on 2017!!

It's that time of year when we say goodbye to one year and welcome in another year.  Good bye 2016 and Hello 2017!  What does the coming of the new year mean to you?  I am not a New Year's Eve party person, so my night is spent quietly at home, going to bed before midnight.  I rarely ring in the new year anymore.  I change the calendar on January 1st and spend time with family, that is about it. 

Business wise, though, it is a time to reflect on what worked and what didn't, and look forward to what's ahead.  It's also time to catch up on paperwork and get ready to close the books on 2016.

So, what is ahead for Bear Family Gifts in 2017?  I don't expect a lot of major changes.  I will have to raise the shipping charges a little to cover the increase in price that the postal service had in 2016.

 
Bunny Bride and Groom
Bunny Bride and Groom
I am almost out of the adorable bunnies shown in this picture.  I do not have a supplier to buy more, so I will have to discontinue all products using bunnies once they are gone.  That makes me sad as these bunnies were really cute and I enjoyed using them.



 I hope to have a new Valentine's product up in a few weeks, as well as a re organization of the Valentine's Gift Ideas page.

I always dream of cleaning up my crafting room/office, but that never seems to get very far.  Maybe this will be the year!

Be sure to check out my Sample Sale page for some great deals.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: