Saturday, June 23, 2018

The Newest Teddy Bears

Ms. Tedi Bear would like to introduce you to the newest additions to the Bear Family at my etsy shop.  Ms. Tedi has been created to be the "face" of my business, just for fun.






Pearl Angel Ornament Bear



First, a never-too-early Christmas tree ornament for breast cancer survivors (or in memory of someone who didn't make it).  She's a real cutie in her pink dress trimmed in pearls.







Lady Patriotic Bear


I've been offering the Lady Patriotic Bear using a brown bear, but am now offering it in brown, white (pictured) and cream.  This has become one of my best sellers this year!  Beary cute patriotic decor for your home. I think she looks like she is ready to watch a 4th of July parade and wave her flag.







Bear Hugs Bear





Another item that I have added a white bear option is the Bear Hugs Bear.  This bear would be good as a get well gift or a little encouragement for someone who just needs a little hug.



Lots more bears coming, just takes me awhile to put them together and add them.  I'll be working on some this next week!

No comments: