Wednesday, September 10, 2014

New Teddy Bear Gifts to See!!

Inspirational Teddy Bear Angel Gift
Inspirational Angel Bear
I am very excited to be able to present 2 new angel teddy bears, with more to come.  We've been busy in the teddy bear den, whipping up some wonderful fabrics into beautiful clothing for our teddy bears.  Come see the Inspirational Angel Bear.   When I saw this rich, brown fabric with scripture written on it, I had to buy it and find a way to use it.  What better way to incorporate words from the bible than to make it an angel.  This would be a great gift of encouragement to someone going through a difficult time, a serious illness, or just a way to say "I'm thinking of you, and so is God".

Pink Ribbon and Butterflies Angel Teddy Bear Gift for breast cancer patients
Pink Ribbon and Butterflies Angel Bear
Another beautiful fabric that I couldn't resist is the pink ribbon fabric with a black background and with butterflies.  I love making encouraging and caring gifts for breast cancer patients, having been through breast cancer twice myself.  I know what it means to know that people are thinking of you and praying for you.  Sometimes, that's all your friends and family can do.  I love the colors of this fabric against the white teddy bear.  White teddy bears are very hard to find these days, so what I have in stock will probably be all that is available, therefore these will be a limited item.  Meet Pink Ribbon and Butterflies Angel Bear.

I confess to being a fabriholic.  Many times I see a fabric and simply MUST figure out a way to use it.  These are two examples of that obsession.

No comments: