Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Signs of Summer, These Teddy Bears are Ready!

On my facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/BearFamilyGifts), I have been sharing some teddy bears that are ready for some summer fun.  I thought I would share some of them with you here.  Or you can see them all by clicking on the link above to my facebook page.

Fun in the sun Bear
Fun in the Sun Bear
First, one of my favorites, the Fun in the Sun Bear.   She is ready for the entire tropical experience!  Sundress with matching wide brimmed hat, sunglasses, bag with umbrella, other beach items, suntan lotion, and a basket of fruit.  She is on a vacation to remember.









Hula Girl Bear
Hula Girl Teddy Bear

Ever been to Hawaii?  I haven't, but I know teddy bears who have and they probably saw this teddy bear, Hula Girl.  She's got her grass skirt, coconut shell bra, lei, and a garland of flowers on her head.  Aloha!

I will share more with you in other posts this week. Stay tuned!

No comments: