Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Two Days in a Row?

Wow, here I am two days in a row.  Today I am playing with a new "toy", a pom pom maker.  I know, I know, I could use two pieces of cardboard and potentially accomplish the same thing.  I was just hoping that the pom pom maker might make better looking pom poms, not sure just yet, I haven't found the exact look I want.  I am going to be using the pom poms for a Cheerleader Bear.  So they need to be an appropriate size for the teddy bear, plus they need to "hang" a little, rather than just "puff".  Thus, the playing, or some might call it experimenting.

I rarely have time to experiment or play, but the taxes are done, my pending orders can wait one more day while I play.  Sort of nice.

I was doing some cleaning up in my crafting room/office yesterday and was reminded of many new products that I have in my head.  When these appear in my head, I gather supplies and send them to my seamstress so that the clothes are ready when I have the time to complete the product.  I have some beautiful satin dresses just waiting to be put on a bear and trimmed in ribbon and lace.  Soon, very soon.....

No comments: