Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Hate Head Colds!!

I really hate having a head cold, don't you? I don't feel that bad except for a stuffy nose, scratchy throat, etc. I would go back to bed, but I feel worse lying down than standing up and moving around. Too bad I can't learn to sleep standing up, I might feel better. In any case, it's on to work for the day, doing the best I can.

Today I will be working on a Female Pharmacist Bear.  I believe this is for a young lady graduating from pharmacy school.  One of the fun things about offering a wide variety of dressed teddy bears is that when it comes to graduation, you can choose a bear in a cap and gown, or you can choose to have it dressed in their professional clothing.  It would be a nice keepsake for a graduate either way.

I have several Professional Teddy Bears, and am open to new professions if you don't see what you need.  I also have an entire page devoted to Medical Professionals, that has been a very popular theme over the years.

No comments: