Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blog Much?

If you have visited this page often, you'll see that I don't blog much. I can never think of what to say, and even if I do, it's not very long, so I don't bother. Maybe short blog posts are good, I have a hard time reading long posts anyway, maybe you do too.

So here is my short blog post: I am currently offering a 25% discount coupon for your spring gift shopping. This is good for anything on my website except items shown on the Sample Sale page and Clearance Items page. The discount code is "mom".

Just to give you a few places to start shopping, there are gifts for mom on the Mother's Day Gifts page. Gifts for graduates on the Graduation Teddy Bears page. Personalized wedding gifts on the Wedding Teddy Bears page. Don't be alarmed, but there are also bunnies on the wedding gifts page.  I also have gifts for teachers on the Teacher Teddy Bear page.

No comments: