Friday, September 30, 2011

New Fall Products for 2011

This week I have added my final 2 new products for the fall holiday season.  Any of my Harvest and Fall products can be used as decor items.  If you like to decorate your home with pumpkins, gourds, scarecrows, and so on, my teddy bears would fit right in.  Many of them come with pumpkins attached, most are dressed in the rich, beautiful colors of fall.  Or you can send them as a gift to someone to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving, or maybe lift their spirits during a difficult time.

Pumpkin Sweater Bear
This is one of my newest products, Pumpkin Sweater Bear.  She is dressed in bright orange pants with a peach colored sweater with pumpkins on it.  She is holding a nice, bright orange pumpkin.









Thanksgiving Angel Bear
The last product is the Thanksgiving Angel Bear.   Her dress is a  soft tan and brown print, showing a Thanksgiving blessing prayer.  You can see a closeup of the words on my website.

I invite you to stop by and take a look and see if a teddy bear dressed for all would fit in your decor or provide a special gift for someone.

No comments: