Monday, September 26, 2011

Finally Fall in The Midwest

I saw a tree on our street yesterday that had turned it's beautiful dark red fall color.  Finally! I thought, fall has arrived.  I love the cooler weather and gorgeous colors of God's nature.

The fall colors are so hard for me to pass up in the fabric store, that I quit trying.  I took those beautiful fall colors and turned them into clothes teddy bears, no big surprise.




The Harvest Angel Bear was just a delight to put together, and she would look quite nice as part of your fall decorations as well.



The Scarecrow Bear  is a fun little guy, with hay bale and pumpkins from the farm, he even has a little black bird perched on his hat.










All of my current Harvest and Fall Gifts and Decor can be found by clicking on the underlined words.  I hope to add another one or two in a  few days.

No comments: