Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Fall in Love with a Teddy Bear this Fall

Football Teddy Bear in uniform with football and helmet

It's September, school has been in session for us about 2 1/2 weeks, we are settling into our school time routine. The marching band has been practicing, getting ready for their contests in October, and football, well, football has been going on since the end of school. That's how football works here in Olathe, the home of the Kansas 6A High School Football Champs of 2009. My youngest son is now part of the football world, where you practice for a few hours after school, and in his case, play 2 games a week, and must be ready to play in a 3rd game each week. It's a lot of hard work, lots of sweat (lots of laundry!), and lots of time for me sitting in the stands. I love football, though, so I really don't have a problem attending all of his games that I possibly can. There is nothing better than a Friday night at the football stadium, with just a little fall chill in the air, watching my oldest son in the marching band doing trombone suicides, and my youngest son waiting on the sidelines until his name is called to play. I am a happy camper in the crazy world of high school Friday night football.

Now, you may ask, what does all of this have to do with teddy bears? Well, not a lot, that's just a peek into my world as mom. Many of my teddy bear arrangements come from living in my mom world, and in the weeks to come I'm going to introduce you to some bears that have come along because of things that happen in my world.

Back to football for a moment, I have several Sporting Bears to choose from, most are personalized with name and number, using actual uniform colors as best we can. This is our Football Bear, complete with football and helmet. Have this bear personalized with your son's number on the front and back, name on the back. We can also put smaller numbers on the shoulders/sleeves.

No comments: