Monday, September 10, 2007

The Teddy Bear Challenge

Here's something kind of fun if you like teddy bears. I'm having a Teddy Bear Challenge on my website. For the next 10 weeks, I will be adding one new product per week and announcing this on my What's New page. This is a fun and motivational way for me to add these products that have been website ready for quite some time.

I hope you will come and join in the fun of the mystery and discovery of each new teddy bear gift.

If you haven't checked our my site in awhile, there have been a few additions in the last months. You might notice a certain Mother Theadora Bear, a great gift for a nun or Catholic teacher. I have also recently added a Dentist Bear. People have purchased this one for some very different reasons. One was actually for a dentist as a "thank you" for a great job on some "involved" dentistry. Another purpose was to give as a gift to someone recovering from dental surgery.

I had a customer write a note to me recently about his choosing of teddy bears to give as gifts: "I think that I am hooked on teddy bears as a future way of showing my appreciation of friendship towards those who have more than been kind and in their showing concern for me. The feeling of knowing that someone cares for another is overwhelming and priceless. I am sure that our Heavenly Father recognizes this obedience of his commandment that we love one another as He loves us. Thanks for your part in helping me to come to this realization and in showing my gratitude to others.".. I thought that was very kind of him, as well as one of the very reasons that I like to offer my teddy bears as gifts - to show people that they are appreciated, cared about, and thought of.

Here's another great reason to give a teddy bear gift, this was a way to use a teddy bear that I would never have dreamt: "Rev. Robak of New Jersey bought a Priest Bear for one of his parishoners who resides in a nursing home. He said, "I recently visited her and gave her this PRIEST TEDDY BEAR and told her that, through it, I was always with her. This woman, who is over 90 years of age, smiled and hugged that Teddy-Bear like a little child. Needless to say, I am in her good graces again. GOD IS GOOD! THE BIBLE SAYS THAT, 'HE RESTORES THE JOY OF OUR YOUTH!' AND SOMETIMES HE EVEN DOES THAT THROUGH A 'TEDDY-BEAR'! Thank you for your wonderful product."

I think teddy bears represent the innocence of youth, good memories, a sentimental all-over good feeling that brings a smile to everyone's face. They can be used for just about any occasion - who can you you present with a smile today?

No comments: